My Little Xavier

You know, little kids are so funny. Last night, my little 3yr old came up to me with a pamphlet and said he wanted his hair like this (pointing), to the a white boy with bangs. Why? Why would he want hair of a totally different race? He is an inter racial child and his big brother was over to the house yesterday. His brother and Dad are white. Let's be politically correct, Caucasian!!

Anyways, he has soft, curly, ringlets that tangle easily when his hair is dry. I think his hair is 3a or something.  He took it upon himself to go wet his hair with water and came to me with the brush and picture. I smoothed down his ringlets and these were the results:













He looked in the mirror and decided he didn't like it and wanted "his" hair back!

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cleopatra's Hair Secret

Natural Relaxers, quote, unquote..

Is Water Only Washing on your TO DO LIST?